FOUNDATION GRANT POLICIES
- The Foundation does not accept unsolicited grant proposals
- The Foundation has two grant cycles. Grants received after the submission deadline may not be considered until the subsequent cycle.
- Grantees must wait 12 months after the submission of a final grant report in order to apply for additional funding.
- All proposals should be submitted via email. Any accompanying documents may be scanned and sent as attachments or be sent via mail to the foundation address.
BASIC GRANT PROPOSAL
Organizations requested by the foundation to submit a Basic Grant Request should email the following documents:
➀ COVER LETTER
A brief overview of the organization including:
- contact information
- the mission and when the organization was established
- who the organization serves
- major programs and services
- priorities for funding
- audited balance sheet
- audited income statement
- operational budget (including budget versus previous year actual)
- project/program budget
- a list of your Board of Directors
➃ COPY OF IRS DETERMINATION LETTER
FULL GRANT PROPOSAL
Grant requests of $15,000 or more require a Full Grant Proposal. Prospective Grantees should follow the Full Grant Proposal Guidelines.
*The Rockdale Foundation does not accept unsolicited grant proposals.
2017 SUBMISSION DEADLINES:
SPRING CYCLE: APRIL 14, 2017
FALL CYCLE: OCTOBER 31, 2017